Frequently Asked Questions
Coast Learning Helpdesk > Help Desk > Frequently Asked Questions

Ask a question:

Can I use my Access Code/Serial Number again to repeat or re-enroll in a course?


If you have re-enrolled in the same course which you dropped or for which you received an incomplete grade in a previous semester (or other academic term), please submit a help desk request. In addition to the required fields that must be complete on that help ticket, please make sure to provide the following information:

1. A name change or a change in your email that you used in the original course.

2. The name of the instructor (of the original course).

2. The term (semester) when you previously were enrolled in the course.

3. The Access Code/Serial Number (usually 13 characters--a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters) that you used when you first were enrolled in the course.

With the information you provide, we will be able to find a prior access code registration for you and then we can  transfer your access code to your current course. Please allow 48 to 72 business hours for us to complete your request (depending on whether your request arrives during a weekend).

Was this article helpful? yes / no
Article details
Article ID: 4
Category: Knowledgebase
Date added: 2014-01-16 10:47:36
Views: 2301
Rating (Votes): Article rated 4.5/5.0 (81)

« Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK - brought to you by Help Desk Software SysAid